She is my first niece and her name is Julieta. Furthermore, she is two years old and she is my brother’s daughter. Although I do not see her too much, I am always asking about her and what is she doing because I really care about her. I took that picture when it was my sister´s birthday and we were celebrating it in my house.
In the picture she is holding a blue teddy bear and she has it since she was born and she can´t be without it. Also she still uses her pacifier because it helps her to calm down.
Other than that, her personality is really special because, in one hand, she has an imaginary friend and she calls him “cheche” with whom she talks all the time. In the other hand she has a speech desorder but still she is really intelligent.

To close this idea, she is really important to me and I love her.
Caroline Carvajal 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog