My favourite piece of technology


I think the technology consider many thing, among them skills and knowledge, so the question is whether it will be possible to choose a piece from this great world that is the technology. But this is a task I’ll have to simplify, so I’ll choose the books, because they include writing, which in my point of view is the technique more important for all,  thanks to which we have developed the capacities to our progress as a human species, which includes the communication and learning, it is increasingly global and more inclusive.  I use books everyday, for my are very important, because of them I learn. I can’t imagine a life whithout them, because I would not be the same person, and I know what they did grow like a person and now I understan more things in the world.
Caroline Carvajal

























Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog