post 1, country I would like to visit

I would like to visit Italy and Spain, because these two countries I have always liked for the culture and ancient art, I would love to learn about the ancient world although I have never traveled, I think traveling would help me to learn more about the ancient culture. I would like to know the people and their traditions beside I would love to visit traditional places for example the Coliseum Romano, San Marcos cathedral, for the infrastructure, in Italy and Barrio Gothic for the ancient art and Teidic a volcano and observatory in Spain, I would like to study in Spain, because my mother tongue is Spanish and I wouldn´t be too lost in the city and in the university. In general I would like to travel for all ancient world, although these countries colonized America and stole many rich and for this grew faster and developed, I think I if I travel I can learn and share culture, ideas and art. I would try to take advantages the most to grow as a person.     
Caroline Carvajal                                                                                                                                                    

Comentarios

  1. Is a great idea! the old world is fantastic and so interesting, that continet has a magic history.

    ResponderEliminar

  2. I think it's a perfect place to learn a little more about history.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog