My best friend


My best friend is a woman, she has twenty.two years old, we know each other four years ago, she is become a sister to me. His name is Paulina Acevedo. With her I can talk about everything, with her I can do everything. Not her I’ll switch for nothing, because the confidence that we have is huge. I am always worried her and she always cares about my, sometimes people asked whether girlfriends, wonder if cousins, just because we are very similar. Love her with my life ans I am very grateful that be part of my life. I am really happy to know that will always be in my life. Always me worry about take care of their frienship, because the meeting a cool person, always makes me laugh and I love ridicule with her. I am grateful to the soccer that brought us together, we have shared happiness of triumph and many travels for championships. In fact in a couple days we’ll go representing Chile to Brasil, in total there is seven womans that we travel to Brasil. I am so excited for the travel and to continue collecting experience with my best friend. I am very sorry for you all, because they don’t have a friend like me.
Caroline Carvajal

Comentarios

  1. I think it's great that you'll go to Brazil with your best friend!!!! I hope your team win

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's great that you can have a relationship like that

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog