My favorite TV show "The Sinner"

I don’t see TV shows, but I´m watching a series in Netflix, which is entitled “The Sinner”, this series it´s about a woman who stabs seven times to a stranger in the beach, she was whit her husband and son. Nobody understands why of the crime. All of this happens in seconds, so the first chapter catches your attention completely and I couldn´t take my see the series, because the following chapters reveal the past of the woman through an investigation of a detective that think there´s a background and think that she is innocent because she don´t know why killer that stranger man. But the elapse history and reveal the past of the protagonist we realize,  she knew him and unconsciously act like this, because she had repressed a dark past and the man that she killed had a lot of blame. I love this series because in all chapters is discovered something new, and I ended up to watch the series in very few days. The series is evidently of the crime and hold. the recommend always my friends. Watch it!
Caroline Carvajal

Comentarios

  1. I haven't seen "The sinner", but it sounds interesting.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I heared a lot of the sinner, but I don't have the time right now to watch it :(

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog