My future job

I would like to have a job worthy to me, that reflects my ideals in every work performance i do. Although it's very difficult to generate systematix changes without getting involved with the sistem. I feel that in the Chilean capitalist system that is established, I will never find a job that meets what i really want for my working life in the future. It's hard to imagine something in such society when you see all the obstacles that have been before. People in Chile believe that the capitalist system is believed to be essentialist, wich creates a notion of naturalization of reality, taking that in consideration it is very difficult ti change the course of things. In my life i would like to travel a lot, i don't like to define myself by the expectations about my work area because I'm  and i will be more than what i am studying or i'll be working in the future. Being still in the second year of Social Work, I still don't know what i want ti specialize jn, since all areas seem important to me, i have to know more to actually know which one I like the most. One of the wishes i have for the future is not to live in Santiago, in fact the only thing that holds me back in this city, in which i have lived my whole life are my studies, but every time there are less reasons for me to stay but all of it is worth it, and i'm happy about that.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog