Someone I'd like to meet


It was too tough choose a person, because I remembered many people famous, but I chose option most impossible, the person who I chose it was Amy Winehouse, because I love his music and your story is interesting. In his songs expresses a lot of feelings and what I can say for his voice, is really awesome. When I read a little bit about the story of she, I realized that suffered much to love, same way she expresses in his songs. I find interesting that she’s part of "the club of the dead to the twenty-seven years". That group of artist that died at that age left a legacy of amazing music. I really appreciate that, but I regret that I can’t hear them in live, especially to her, Amy Winehouse. I would’ve loved to listen to her in a concert and have been able enjoy this incredible and only voice and the whole band as a whole. I love the soul that gives us. Amy Winehouse is and will always be on my artist favorite, although many of its fans complained after their concert, because she drank alcohol at the concerts and she in almost all concert she lost the notion of everything that happened. The talent of Amy Winehouse as that of many artists is with us through their music. I regret is addiction to alcohol, because an overdose of alcohol caused the death of she.
.   



I LOVE HER❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Resultado de imagen para amy winehouse

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog