Networking survey -Use of Facebook-

Use of facebook

  1. Have you ever had a facebook account?
    1. Yes, I do have one currently
    2. Yes, I used to have one
    3. No, I’ve never had one
    4. I don’t know what is facebook

  1. If you answered yes, how many hours do you use it a day?
    1. Less than 1.5 hours
    2. Between 2 hours and 3 hours
    3. Between 3 hours and 4 hours
    4. more than 4 hours

  1. How would you rate Facebook?
    1. Very good
    2. Good
    3. Bad
    4. Very Bad

  1. Do you share a lot of personal information on Facebook?
    1. Yes, I share a lot
    2. Yes, I share information but only a little
    3. No, I barely share information
    4. No, I don’t share personal information

  1. What do you use Facebook for?
    1. Inform myself
    2. Entertainment
    3. Learning new things
    4. Meeting new people

  1. How often do you talk to people that you don’t know on Facebook?
    1. Always
    2. Sometimes
    3. Almost never
    4. Never

  1. How safe do you feel using Facebook?
    1. Really safe
    2. Somewhat safe
    3. Not really safe
    4. Not safe at all


Caroline Carvajal
Catalina Fernandez

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog